Chances are if it’s the biggest, fastest, most lavish and or most expensive, it’s in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Which is why what’s being billed as the fastest roller coaster in the world with Ferrari F430 Spider replica for seats will be featured at the soon-to-open Ferrari World theme park.Scheduled to open later this year, the lavish facility will have two roller coasters. The GT will feature replicas of Ferrari F430 Spiders on parallel tracks that will “race” each other side-by-side at speeds of upwards of 60 mph. But the attention grabber at will be the F1 roller coaster. It will reported traveled at a maximum of 149 mph.
According the official Ferrari literature, Ferrari World facts and figures include:new
* World’s first Ferrari theme park;
* World’s largest indoor park;
* Located on Yas Island on the North East side of Abu Dhabi’s mainland;
* Adjacent to the Yas Marina Circuit, site of inaugural 2009 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix;
* More than 20 state-of-the-art rides and attractions:
* The world’s fastest roller coaster emulating the feeling of being in an F1 car;
* G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again;
* State-of-the-art racing simulators using a similar system as those used by the Ferrari racing team;
* Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine;
* Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training;
* Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari.