After its extensive redesign a year ago, the 2016 Toyota Camry will be offered in a Special Edition. The newest Toyota Camry will feature a more aggressive look and increased technology.
More than 2,000 changes were made in the 2015, with only the roofline remaining from the previous edition, the new Special Edition model of the 2016 Toyota Camry will based on the Camry SE.
The limited production Camry will add sporty interior and exterior features. In addition to features found on the Camry SE, standard equipment on the Special Edition will include:
* Unique 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black painted accents and P225/45R18 tires
* Power tilt/slide moonroof
* Smoked tail lamp treatment
* Blue Streak Metallic and Blizzard Pearl exterior colors
* Sport fabric seats with blue inserts and blue contrast stitching; 8-way power-adjusted driver’s seat with power lumbar support; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat
* Dark Blue interior trim
* Unique meter cluster with TFT Multi-Information Display
* Standard Entune Audio Plus with Connected Navigation
* Standard Smart Key System on front doors and trunk with Push Button Start
* Standard Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging
* Unique Special Edition badge and Camry Special Edition logo floor mats
The Camry Special Edition will be powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Like all Toyota vehicles, the Camry Special Edition will come standard with the Star Safety System.
The Camry Special Edition will be priced (MSRP) oat $25,715. Production of the Camry Special Edition will be limited to approximately 12,000 units and will run from August 2015 to January 2016.