The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, the iconic sports car that debuted in 1953 and has been produced in seven generations, will be priced beginning at $51,995 for the coupe and $56,995 for the convertible.
The respective MSRP prices for the coupe and convertible include a $995 destination fee but exclude tax, title, and license.
Standard features on the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
* Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for exceptional support, and eight-way power adjustment;
* Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors up to 12 vehicle attributes;
* New seven-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching;
* 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with direct injection, Active Fuel Management, continuously variable valve timing and an advanced combustion system;
* Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a carbon fiber removable roof panel on coupes;
* Aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter (45 kg) and 57-percent stiffer than the previous model’s structure;
* Advanced, high-intensity discharge (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting;
* Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system and rear vision camera;
* Bose nine-speaker audio system with SiriusXM Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card and auxiliary input jack
* Keyless access with push-button start;
* Power tilt/telescope steering wheel;
* An all-new, fully electronic top on the convertible that can be lowered remotely using the key fob.
If equipped will all major options, the Corvette Stingray coupe will be priced at $73,360 and will include:
* 3LT interior package, with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005)
* Z51 Performance Package ($2,800)
* Competition sports seats ($2,495)
* Exposed-carbon-fiber roof panel ($1,995)
* Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management ($1,795)
* Dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195)
* Carbon fiber interior trim ($995)
* Sueded, microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995)
* Red-painted calipers ($595)
* Black-painted wheels ($495)
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM Satellite radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; color head-up display; memory package; navigation system; heated and ventilated seats with power lumbar and bolster adjustment; premium Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped dash and instrument panel, console and door panels.
The Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance gear ratios; transmission-cooling system; larger 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; unique chassis tuning; and available Magnetic Ride Control active-handling system with Performance Traction Management. Equipped with the Z51 package, the Corvette Stingray is capable of accelerating from 0–60 mph in under four seconds, and more than 1 g in cornering.
Source: General Motors