TU-Automotive has powered B2B automotive technology events for over 20 years. Having recently combined with WardsAuto and Wards Intelligence, we are able to offer much more top industry-led expert content through conferences, exhibitions, reports, digital media and more.
Join us in 2020 for the first in our series of events, Consumer Telematics Show 2020. Join us on January 6 and immerse yourself in the future of automotive technology.
Automakers are no longer just focused on the exterior. Increasingly, the consumer is being swayed by the in-vehicle experience. To stay competitive, automakers are adopting new consumer-centric technology that seamlessly brings our creature comforts into the car.
CTS 2020 talking points include:
• Entertainment: Will the future car be seen as a method of transport or an extension of our homes, where our creature comforts and infotainment will seamlessly integrate between devices?
• Voice Technology: How will voice technology impact the driver experience? Will consumers adopt an automaker’s HMI or will they continue to favor Alexa or Siri?
• UX: Examining how new technologies will allow users to seamlessly switch devices from mobile to car, without interruption, personalizing their experience.
• Fintech: Will your car be an extension of your wallet? Can the infrastructure be monetized through pay per use services? Will automakers need to collaborate directly with banks or retailers?
• Brand: Understand the strategic value of in-vehicle design in improving user retention and increasing brand loyalty.
• Data: Are we data-rich but knowledge-poor? Telematics and IoT technologies enable us to collect more data about our users than ever before. But who owns the data? How can we use the data? How do we protect the data?
Speakers are joining us from:
Amazon Web Services, argo designs, Audi, Autonomous Drivers Alliance (ADA), AvisBudget, BlackBerry Technology Solutions, BYTON, Connected Vehicle Trade Association (CVTA), Fiserv, FLEXOUND Augmented Audio, FORCIOT, Ford Motor Company, Hyundai Design North America, Immersion, Karma Automotive, Kymeta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, LyricFind, MIT, NPG Capital, Ovum, Roborace, SiriusXM Connected Vehicles Services, SFB Consulting, Strategy Analytics, Spotify, Toyota North America, TU-Automotive, Upstream Security, Veoneer, Visa, Volvo, Wards Intelligence, wejo, YouTube, ZF Group.
Register today and save 15 percent on your ticket using the code WEEKLYDRIVER
The world’s leading automakers send representatives to Las Vegas each year to find out about the latest innovations in consumer technology. With the entire automotive technology ecosystem represented, CTS 2020 is where these new technologies in relation to the automotive space are discussed.
If you’re with an automaker you qualify for complimentary passes to Consumer Telematics Show 2020. These passes include access to all conference sessions, access to visionary speakers, the chance to meet with innovative technology providers, and memorable experiences such as the Happy Hour Roundtables, the LIVE Debate and the After Party.
Article Last Updated: December 24, 2019.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
A sports, travel and business journalist for more than 45 years, James has written the new car review column The Weekly Driver since 2004.
In addition to this site, James writes a Sunday automotive column for The San Jose Mercury and East Bay Times in Walnut Creek, Calif., and a monthly auto review column for Gulfshore Business, a magazine in Southwest Florida.
An author and contributor to many newspapers, magazines and online publications, James has co-hosted The Weekly Driver Podcast since 2017.