Everyone loves their car when they buy it, but after the honeymoon phase is over, it’s sometimes hard to keep that love going strong. 3M Auto, Prestone, Meguiar’s and Royal Purple have come up with five easy solutions to fall back in love with your car just in time for Valentine’s Day.
1. Take Years Off the Look – Yellow and hazed headlight lenses don’t just make your car look old, they’re also a safety hazard and can decrease visibility. 3M Quick Headlight Renewal provides an easy-to-use headlight restoration solution to help increase visibility and remove minor haze from headlights in a matter of minutes. Your headlights will look like years younger in no time.
2. Keep the Good Times Rolling – If you live in especially icy conditions, rotating your all weather tires will help ensure even tire wear. The weight on the front and rear axles can differ, which could cause uneven wear and can lead to less traction on slippery roads. A simple tire rotation can keep the good times rolling for years to come.
3. Keep Your Car Looking Its Best – Don’t let winter storms keep your car from looking its best – even in bad weather conditions, there are simple ways to keep your vehicle looking like new. Save water, wash with 3M Waterless Wash & Wax, a fast and simple way to clean your vehicle without water.
4. Look Hot, Even When It’s Cold – No matter the weather, your car should look hot. With Prestone All Season 3 in 1 Windshield Washer Fluid you can keep your windshield clear no matter the weather. It’s advanced patented formula repels water, removes bugs and gets so hot it breaks the ice.
5. See the Beauty in the World – With inclement weather and less daylight, it’s important to make sure windshield wipers are functioning properly before heading on the road. If your wiper blades look worn out, it’s time for a replacement. You’ll see the world in a whole new light.
6. Who Needs Cologne When You Have New Car Smell – There’s nothing worse than a car that smells like a dirty gym bag. Meguiar’s Quik Air Re-Fresher is a convenient odor eliminator and air refresher. One convenient spray and your car will be ready for date night.
7. It’s What’s on the Inside That Counts – Now that your car looks great, it’s time to make it run like a champ. Royal Purple Max EZ is an advanced power steering fluid, which will make the performance and lifespan of your power steering unit last longer.
8. Don’t Break Up Because of Your Bad Brakes – Your car’s most important safety feature is its braking system. Schedule a brake inspection or do your own brake job. No need to end a good relationship over a bad set of brakes.
These simple tips and tricks can help any car enthusiast keep the love alive, no matter how long they’ve had their car.